Coriander Rice or coriander pulao is very simple and delicious rice dish can be prepared in 25 to 30 minutes. This coriander rice is the perfect lunch box . This is an easy one pot meal. Cilantro / kottambari soppina anna /coriander rice is naturally gluten free and Vegan recipe and no onion no garlic dish.
Easy healthy coriander palav goes well with raytha/raita or chips. Here we have simple No onion No Garlic raita to go with.
Coriander rice is No Onion No Garlic, Gluten free, and Vegan.
Raita is No onion and no Garlic.
- Wash and grind the coriander leaves, along with, coriander seeds, jeera, fennel seeds/sompu, green chillies, turmeric powder, cinnamon piece, cloves, ginger, and coconut to a fine paste adding little water.
- Heat the oil in pressure cooker on medium heat, once hot add mustard seeds.
- Once the mustard seeds splutters add jeera, ( if you are adding onion now add and fry it)
- Add the masala paste, fry it until the oil leaves the mix or the raw smell, disappears
- Now add the vegetables, add the rice, and salt mix it well.
- Add water mix it, and once it starts to boil cover the lid,. pressure cook it on medium heat .
- turn off the heat after 2 whistles.
- Once the Cooker is cooled completely, mix the coriander rice again and serve this with raitha.
- Mix the chopped tomato, cucumber, coriander leaves, salt, sugar and curd in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a ladle, once hot add hing, add 1/4 tsp mustard seeds, after it splutters add green chillies. after few seconds turn off the heat and add this to the raytha.
- Serve coriander palav with this raita