Celery Carrot Beans Stir Fry Recipe, How To Make mixed vegetable Stir Fry Recipe
Mixed vegetable are commonly the combinations of beans, carrot, and peas. You can try incorporating many other vegetables. I tried this Palya/Stir fry with the celery . It tastes amazing and very flavorful too. Here is the simple stir fry for the healthy meal.
Servings 2 to 4 people
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- Wash and cut all vegetables.
- Like this. You can cut green chillies small or into 2 big pieces.
- Heat the oil in a big pan on medium heat. Add mustard seeds once it pops, add urad dal. Fry it until the dal turns golden brown. Then add green chillies fry it for few seconds. Then add onion, sprinkle some salt and add turmeric powder. Mix it.
- Once the onion becomes translucent add all other cut vegetables along with salt, curry leaves and 1/2 cup water. Mix it and cover it. Cook it until all the water evaporates.
- Finally add coconut mix it and turn off the heat(If you are using frozen coconut add it little earlier) Garnish with cilantro/coriander leaves.
- Now the delicious mixed vegetable palya is ready to serve. Enjoy this with roti, rasam or just like that.