Pani puri is one the most popular street foods. The Pani (pani means water ) we prepare for this Pani puri is very digestive and healthy drink. Whenever you feel bloated or having indigestion problem you can dilute and drink the Pani. The fillings for the poori can be Masal puri masala, or boiled potatoes, or you can use cooked mung beans, cooked garbanzo beans too… Here is the recipe to mouthwatering Pani Puri!
- Grind all the ingredients in a mixer to a fine paste. Add enough water to grind it.
- Make sure to remove seeds from tamarind.
- Transfer it to a big bowl or pan. Add water(around 2 cup pani)
- Mix it and taste it. Depending on the taste of the pani(too spicy, too strong ) you can add more water, tamarind or jaggery or salt.
- Now the pani is ready. Refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours or keep it aside for that much time.
- Tap the puri to make a hole.
- Put 1 or 2 tsp of masalpuri masala
- Put little sweet chutney and chopped onion,carrot and cilantro mix
- Pour a TBSP or More pani and eat the whole Puri
- Repeat the same procedure
- Enjoy the healthy and addictive Pani puri with family and friends.