- Cut the banana into small cubes or small pieces as shown .
- Grind coconut,pinch of mustard seeds, green chillies, jaggery along with water to fine paste.
- Mix chopped banana, yogurt/curd in a bowl. To this add the grind masala and salt and mix it well.
- Heat 1/2 tsp ghee in ladle on a medium heat. Add mustard seeds, once it pops add urad dal. Fry it until it turns golden brown. Then add red chillies. Turn off the heat and add curry leaves.
- Pour this prepared seasoning on to the banana, yogurt mix and mix it well. Banana/Balehannina sasive is ready to eat.