Curry Leaves are part our south Indian Cooking. It is rich in calcium, iron, and phosphorous, And it is also rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. It also helps in flushing out the fat from the body. Curry leaves for weight loss is very well known and documented.
- Prepare the rice with 2 cups of water and little bit of oil, either in pressure cooker or rice cooker.
- Grind curry leaves, coconut, garlic, hing, chillies,turmeric powder, and tamarind by adding a little bit of water to a coarse texture. Keep it aside.
- Heat 2 TBSP oil in a big pan.
- Fry the cashews until it becomes golden brown, and take it out and keep it aside.
- For the same oil add hing, mustard seeds.
- Once the mustard seeds pops, add onion and fry a little.
- Then add tomatoes and fry it until it becomes tender, now add the grind masala and fry it until it oil leaves the mix.
- Now add the cooked rice, mix well cover it and cook for a minute on a low flame.
- Turn off the heat and now add the fried cashews.
- Curry Leaves rice is ready to serve.