- First add all the ingredients except water to a big bowl.
- Then add water slowly and mix all these ingredients until you get a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal parts.
- Then take each one and pat it on the paper to get a round shaped rotti or tortilla.
- Heat the skillet on medium high heat.
- Once the skillet is hot, place the prepared rotti on the skillet and let it cook.
- Once it turns to golden brown, turn it to other side to cook well.
- Take it out when both side are golden brown.
- Serve hot along with your choice of chutney.