Evergreen Cucumber Salad / kosambari is very simple, quick side dish. We can add soaked chana or moong dal to make it protein rich salad. No festival meal is complete without this dish. It is perfect for morning breakfast
- Heat a teaspoon of oil on medium heat in a ladle.
- Add hing, mustard seeds.
- Once the mustard seeds pops, add green chillies.
- Fry it until it turns little white .
- Turn off the heat and add this prepared seasoning to the cut cucumber.
- Add cilantro, coconut, salt and mix well.
- Now the cucumber salad ready.
To make dal cucumber salad:
- Drain the water from the dal.
- Add this dal to the salad, mix well.
- If you like squeeze little lemon juice as well.
- Salad is ready to eat!