- Crush the red chillies in a mixer jar.
- Mix the rice flour in 1 cup of water. (make sure there are no lumps)
- Boil the remaining 2 cups of water and reduce the heat to medium low.
- Add chillies, hing, pudina leaves and salt.
- Once it becomes thick and kind of translucent, turn off the heat and let it cool. (it takes 1 to 1½ minutes)
- Once the mix has completely cooled down, take a spoonful of mix and place it on the sheet.
- Let the papads sun dry completely.
- Once it has dried completely, store it in airtight container.
- Deep fry it and enjoy with Rasam, mixed rice or as snack.