ginger tambuli recipe, how to make ginger flavored yogurt recipe
Tambuli or tambli is part of our everyday meal. This flavored yogurts are prepared with different spices and vegetables. Eating this tambli/ flavored curd is healthy and helps in digesting our rest of the meal. Here in this recipe I am using ginger/shunti as main flavor along with healthy curry leaves.
Servings 2 to 4 people
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes1
- Keep the items ready for making the ginger tambuli.
- Heat the pan, add 1/2 spoon ghee, pepper, and cumin seeds. Fry it for few seconds.
- Now add chopped ginger, curry leaves and fry for 3-4 minutes on medium low heat.
- You will get the nice aroma of ginger. Turn off the heat and add coconut, mix it. Allow it to cool.
- Once the mix is cooled down completely grind this along with salt, and yogurt to a fine paste. Transfer it to a bowl
- Finally the seasoning.
- Heat 1/2 tsp ghee in a ladle on medium heat. Once it is hot enough add mustard seeds, once it pops add cumin seeds and turn off the heat. Add this to tambuli. Mist it and now the healthy shunti/ginger tambuli is ready to eat . Enjoy!