Bell Pepper Thambuli Recipe
Summer is almost here. It is good to have many curd/yogurt based recipes in hand to prepare which helps keep our body cool during hot summer days. Also, during our meals it always good to consume something liquid like rasam or tambuli first, which helps in digestion. Here is the capsicum yogurt tambuli recipe.
- 2 small bell pepper/capsicum cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup yougurt/curd
- 1/4 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 tsp salt or salt to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp ghee
- 1 tsp cumin seeds/jeera
- 10 to 15 black pepper
- For Seasoning:
- 1/2 tsp ghee
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 red chilli broken into pieces
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds/jeera
[the_ad id="4800"]Bell Pepper Thambuli Recipe How to make capsicum yogurt tambuli recipe
- Wash and chop the bell pepper.
- Heat 1/2 tsp ghee in a pan on medium heat. Add cumin seeds and pepper. Fry it for few seconds.
- Now add the chopped capsicum and fry it on medium low heat for 5 to 6 minutes. Then turn off the heat.
- Now add the coconut, mix it and allow it to cool.
- Then grind this mix along with salt to a fine paste .
- Transfer it to a bowl and add yogurt/curd and water. Mix it well.
- Heat 1/2 tsp ghee in a ladle on medium heat. Once it is hot enough add mustard seeds, let it pop, add jeera.Then turn off and add broken red chillies. Add this seasoning to the yogurt capsicum tambuli.
- Now the delicious, healthy Bell pepper Tambuli is ready. Enjoy this with rice, rotis and parathas.