Wheat Laddu |Godhi Unde | Atta ke Laddu
Wheat flour Laddu is festival/anytime sweet easy to make with readily available ingredients.
Wheat Laddu / Godhi Unde / Easy atta ke laddu is prepared during the festivals. Godhi Unde sweet is very easy to make with readily available ingredients. The taste is just awesome. This can be prepared in 15 minutes.
[the_ad id="4800"]Wheat Laddu / Godhi Unde
- Powder sugar along with the cardamoms and keep it aside.
- Heat 1 TBSP ghee in a thick bottom pan,fry cashews until it turns golden brown, transfer it to a big bowl.
- Add little more ghee to the pan, fry the raisins, until all puffs up.
- Transfer the raisins to the bowl, roast the coconut until it becomes warm and transfer to the bowl.
- Now to the same pan add 2 TBSP ghee, roast the wheat flour on a medium low heat until it changes its color and the raw smell goes off.
- Add this to the bowl which has nuts, raisins and coconut, add the powdered sugar also. Mix well using a spoon.
- Add remaining Ghee and mix well.
- Once this mix becomes warm enough to handle, take 2 to 3 tbsp of the mix and make the ball/laddu.
- Finish all the mix by making the laadu/Unde.
If it is breaking apart, add more ghee.