Seven Cup Burfi or Five Star burfi is a sweet with five ingredients. Delicious with coconut, ghee and besan/gram flour as it main ingredients. It is one of the popular sweet in Karnataka. With fresh coconut, ghee and milk taste is just heavenly. It is also one of the sweets you can prepare during navaratri festival and on Deepavali festival.
Festivals are always family and friends get together, share food especially the sweets! Prepare easy and delicious 7 cup burfi and share it with your friends and family.
- Mix all the above ingredients in a thick bottom pan..(Sieve the besan to make sure there are no lumps)
- Keep this on a medium low heat.
- Stir it to avoid burning at the bottom of the pan.
- Once the mix becomes thick and separates from the bottom of the pan, pour it onto a greased plate.
- Once it cools down, cut it into pieces and enjoy the Seven Cup Burfi