Sesame seeds (Ellu) laddu / unde / Til ladoo
Sesame seeds Laddu / Til ladoo / Ellu unde simple yet healthy, nutritious, and delicious sweet. Sesame seeds are rich source of calcium, iron, niacin and copper. This is a very healthy alternative treat to our kids.
Servings 15 laddu
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
- Heat the thick bottom pan on a medium heat.
- Dry roast the sesame seeds and allow it to cool.
- Grind the roasted seeds into a fine powder (consistency should be when you squeeze the fine powder you should be able to make a ball )
- Then add jaggery powder and cardamom powder.
- Just pulse enough to mx the jaggery, sesame powder and cardamom powder.
- Transfer it to a bowl, mix it.
- Take around 2 TBSP mix and make it into a ball shape.
- Repeat making the balls with remaining mix too.