Sesame seeds chutney – a healthy and delicious side dish for dosa, idli, Vade…Sesame seeds are very good source of calcium and Zinc which promotes good bone health. Helps in lowering cholesterol, iron rich and promotes heart health too.
Try this simple yet delicious sesame seeds chutney.
This is gluten free, No onion, no garlic chutney.
- Heat the pan on medium, dry roast the sesame seeds until it sputters. Transfer it o a plate.
- Heat 1/4 tsp oil in a ladle, then add cut green chillies, fry it until the chillies turns white.
- Grind sesame seeds, chilies,
- along with coconut, salt, tamarind without adding water first.
- Then add water and grind it to a coarse paste . Transfer it to a bowl
- Heat the oil in a pan, once hot add mustard seeds. after it pops add urad dal. after idals turns golden brown turn off the heat
- and add the seasoning to the chutney. Chutney is ready to serve with rice rotti, idli, vadai ....