Easy and simple make evening snack Masala papad or masala happaLa. This is the most popular, healthy and easy snack for kids after school. We can use any kind of papads for this snack! This is Vegan, gluten free recipe
Papad Masala | Masala Papad
Please watch the video for making " Masala Papad "
- happala / papad
- finely chopped tomatoes
- Finely chopped onion
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- coconut optional
- chilli powder
- lemon / lime juice
- chaat masala optional
- Heat the tava on medium low heat. toast the papad
- Either use a clean cloth to press the papad or use the turner as shown
- Combine all ingredients( tomato, onion, coconut, coriander leaves, and salt) in a bowl
- squeeze lemon juice to taste, mix it well.
- place the toasted papadin on a serving plate. put the masala evenly on the happala/papad. If you like sprinkle some chat masala on top and serve immediately,