Side Dish For Adai Dosa | Dosa Chutney
SIde dish for Adai dosa with video instructions! Coconut Chana dal Chutney is very nice combination Adai or lentil dosa. Chutney, there are so many varieties, each one has its own flavor,taste. Each breakfast dish like Dosa, Idli has its own companion, these goes well with a particular type of chutney. This red chutney or Bele/dal coconut chutney is very tasty, healthy and delicious side dish, goes well with almost every breakfast menu like chapathi, rava idli and dosa. Very easy to make super delicious chutney.
Servings 4 to 6 people
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- Heat 1/4 tsp oil in a pan on medium heat. Fry the chana dal until it turns golden brown. Then add red chillies Fry for few minutes.
- Add onion, sprinkle salt. Then add curry leaves, cilantro, coconut and salt. Mix it.
- Then turn off the heat and add all the ingredients.
- Allow it to cool.
- Once the chutney mix cools down completely, grind it to relatively coarse paste along with jaggery, and tamarind by adding water. Transfer it to a bowl. Then add the seasoning:
To prepare the seasoning:
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a ladle. Once it is hot enough add mustard seeds. Once the mustard seeds pops, add broken chilli and turn off the heat
- Pour this seasoning on the chutney. Mix it. Now serve this delicious, healthy lentil chutney with Rava Idli, dosa or you can eat this with hot rice