Bean cutlet is extremely protein and fiber rich. Extremely quick to make it with pre-prepared-patties.
Note: This recipe requires pre-prepared patties. Recipe for the patties, please click here.
- Prepared Mixed Bean Patties
For garnishing the chaat:
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup green chutney (To taste)
- ¼ cup sweet chutney (To taste)
- ½ cup sev
- lemon juice (optional)
- Place a pan on a stove and lightly oil it.
- Place a patty in the pan (either freshly made or frozen).
- Cook and keep flipping it over until both sides are golden brown.
To make chaat:
- Add dal to a chaat serving bowl and place a patty on top of it.
- Add green chutney (spicy chaat chutney made with mint) and sweet chutney (spicy and sweet chutney made with dates and tamarind)
- Sprinkle chopped onion, carrot and cilantro.
- Finally garnish it with sev and serve!