Five Star burfi is a sweet with only five ingredients. It’s a delicious dessert with coconut, ghee, besan/gram flour, and milk as its main ingredients.
- 1 cup Besan / gram flour
- 1 cup melted ghee
- 1 cup freshly shredded coconut
- 1 cup milk
- 2 to 2.5 cup sugar
- 3 to 4 cardamom (powdered)
- Mix all the above ingredients in a thick bottom pan. (Sieve the besan to make sure there are no lumps)
- Keep this on a medium low heat.
- Stir it to avoid burning at the bottom of the pan.
- Once the mix becomes thick and separates easily from the bottom of the pan, pour it onto a greased plate.
- Once it cools down, cut it into pieces and enjoy the Five Star Burfi.